Meet the Talent: Sienna


Who is your favorite stylish celeb?
Rihanna, she has a rad street style. And Johnny Depp's style is pretty wicked too.

Who is your role model?
Frida Kahlo, she was brave and wasn't afraid do something no one else was.

What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I communicate the best through art. I've always understood it. If you want to tell me something, show me instead.

What is a piece of clothing you can’t live without?
I bought this fuzzy pink jacket and everyone tells me it's weird, but that's why I love it.

What are your words to live by/life motto?
"Where there is love there is life." -Ghandi

What are your guilty pleasures?
Listening to Hannah Montana and old Justin bieber, like 15 year old, flippy hair, My World album Bieber.

If you could play a starring role in any movie what would it be and why?
Lead role in Mama Mia for sure.  A musical in Greece? No brainer.

What do you do in your free time?
I hike a lot, and I love roller blading.

What is your favorite food?
Mangos! I wish I had a mango tree.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I would love to backpack in Asia, to immerse myself in the culture, or go to New Zealand.

Favorite quote
 "Art is what you can get away with." -Andy Warhol

People think it’s strange that I…
That I'm a vegetarian. "How do you not eat meat it's so good?!"

I think it’s beautiful when…
When love overcomes hate, that is beautiful to me.

Learn more about Sienna here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Talentplus

Casting Updates

Events & Entertainment