Meet the Talent: Nicole Leilani


Nicole Leilani
Learn More



Who is your favorite stylish celeb?
Gigi Hadid her street style is incredible and she can rock anything. 

Who is your role model? 
My mom! She's the most inspirational person I know.

What is one thing most people don’t know about you? 
I played division 1 college volleyball and I have a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering. 

What is a piece of clothing you can’t live without? 
Probably my black converse shoes. They're so comfy and I'm not afraid to get them dirty. 

What are your words to live by/life motto? 
"Don't worry about today because it's already tomorrow in Australia" 

What are your guilty pleasures? 
Changing into sweats after a long day and putting on Netflix for a hour or five... 

If you could play a starring role in any movie what would it be and why? 
The Notebook... I'm a hopeless romantic 

What do you do in your free time? 
Travel! I love seeing how different the language and culture is wherever you go. I've been to 16 countries and 4 continents. 

Describe yourself in one word...
Spontaneous 

What is a song that describes your life? 
Peace of Mind by Boston. I've been told I have an old soul. 

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why? 
Thailand. I think the culture is so rich there and it would be amazing to experience. 

People think it’s strange that I… 
Love vinyl records! listening to the imperfections of a scratched record make listening to a record that much more enjoyable 

I think it’s beautiful when… 
you can relax and enjoy a nice day with great people and positive vibes 

If you were to end up stranded on a deserted island but could bring one item with you, what would it be? 
A bikini? I'm a Hawaii girl so I think I would be in my element on a deserted island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram