Meet the Talent: Jodie Gilbert


Jodie Gilbert
TP Exclusive

Three words that best describe me is...
Rockin' Workaholic Momma

What most people don't know about me is...
My lineage includes multiple vaudevillians, a noble of Louis XVI's court, and two generations with the name "Afraid of Shadow" (Hunkpapa Sioux)

My guilty pleasure is...
British programming. If the remote is in my hands, you will be watching something with corsets, romance, and British accents.

My favorite thing to do in my spare time is...
Drive. Anywhere. With music blaring.

The most memorable family vacation was...
Disney World in 2000 with my family. I got caught using a fake ID by the Pleasure Island PD and was detained for questioning. My poor mom didn't know what to do so she kept calling me by my fake name: Mandy. Awful. The ID was confiscated and they let me go, but my sisters will never let me live it down...which I deserve.

I never leave home without...
5 or more bags. I over pack for EVERYTHING. Even a run to the bank.

My favorite person in the world is...
My baby girl

My favorite movie star is...
Sigourney Weaver

The best advice given to me was...
"To explain is to lose." - Dad

#1 Thing on my bucket list is...
A getaway to Ireland, Scotland and the UK!

If you could take a selfie with anyone, who would it be...
Chris O'Donnell, My childhood CRUSH!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Talentplus

Casting Updates

Events & Entertainment