Meet The Talent: Tyler Merritt


TP Exclusive
Three words that best describe me is...
– Loving. Accepting. Driven. 
I was discovered when...
– At age 7.  I danced with the San Diego Chicken at a Las Vegas Stars baseball game!
What most people don’t know about me is...
– I believe all spiders should die. All of them. Even the tiny “harmless” ones. All. 
My guilty pleasure is...
– Sweet Tarts Giant Chewy Candy (Lawd Help Me!!!) 
My favorite thing to do in my spare time is...
– Geek out on Politics, Hip-Hop and Broadway Musicals. 
The person that inspires me most is...
– (The inspiration Trinity… The Godhead Three in One) Shonda Rimes, Lin Manuel Miranda, Lena Dunham
The most memorable family vacation was...
– Driving from Las Vegas to Disneyland. It was about as close to National Lampoon’s Vacation as you can get! 
The funniest (or most embarrassing) thing that’s happened to me is...
– Busting my chin while trying to show off dancing with my High School Rap Group during the yearly talent show (We were called The Original Beat Boys) Never lived that one down! 
I never leave home without...
– My Fitbit! Hey, If I can't count it... It didn't happen! 
My favorite person in the world is...
– My niece Zoe. My heart is exploding even typing her name!
My favorite movie is...
– Almost Famous
My favorite movie star is ...
– Kate Winslet (a.k.a soon to be Mrs. Kate Merritt) 
The movie that best describes my life is...
- Moulin Rouge
The best advice given to me was...
- Don't ever give up. Persistence is one of the few things in the world you yourself can actually control. 
My favorite words to live by are...
- Love everyone. With everything. Always.
#1 Thing on my bucket list is...
– Play a part in a Nancy Meyers movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram