Meet The Talent: Introducing STL Theater Circle Award Winner, Will Bonfiglio

Will Bonfiglio

TalentPlus recently signed 2017 St. Louis Theater Circle Award Winner for Outstanding Actor in a Comedy, Will Bonfiglio!

THREE WORDS THAT BEST DESCRIBE ME IS...
 - Funny, hardworking, and passionate.

BEST ADVICE GIVEN TO ME WAS...
- “Never stop learning.” There are opportunities to grow as an artist in every audition and every rehearsal.

WHAT MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME IS...
- I used to live in Spain.

MY GUILTY PLEASURE IS...
- Eating Graeter’s ice cream and watching home renovation television shows!

MY FAVORITE THING TO DO IN MY SPARE TIME IS...
- Travel. I work in international education by day and love exploring new places and trying their cuisine.

I NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT...
- My coffee

WHAT MOTIVATES ME TO WORK HARD IS...
- Our city of St. Louis. There are so many incredible, hardworking artists here continually pushing boundaries while making new and exciting work. It’s so inspiring!

MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE...
- My parents. They’re the best and have always supported me 100% in anything I’ve wanted to do.

MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS...
- ‘Empire Records’. Nothing like a good cult classic with some ‘90’s pop tunes!

MY FAVORITE ACTOR IS...
- James Corden. His charm and wit are infectious, and I just love watching his “Crosswalk the Musical” features. He’s a comedian for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram